Commitment to Accessibility
Updated: March 1st, 2023
We want everyone who visits our site to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding and hassle free.
To help us ensure a positive experience for everyone, we’ve implemented the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user-friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA, and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for this site.
By ensuring a Level AA accessibility conformance, we allow for assistive technology such as screen readers, braille displays, plugins, and browser extensions to add further functionality needed by the individual user.
How are we doing?
When we built this site, we did so with accessibility in mind, and designed each element to be as accessible as possible, to the best of our ability.
What are we doing?
At Manufacture Nevada we are committed to ensuring a good experience for all users, and we have taken several measures to achieve this:
- We have stated our commitment to accessibility in internal employee policies.
- We offer accessibility training to all employees
- We have developed an internal design system of reusable components that have been holistically tested for accessibility
- We use AMP, Level Access Inc. to ensure compliance with WCAG 2.1
- We have accessibility professionals at the University of Nevada contracted to conduct adhoc manual audits on accessibility
- According to the test results we’ve received in March of 2023, our site is hitting our goal of being WCAG AA compliant.
We would love your feedback
If you encounter any trouble with any parts of any of the Manufacture Nevada website, please let us know. While we’re working hard to fully achieve and maintain our goal of Level AA accessibility, we realize there are always opportunities to improve. You can contact us in the following ways to discuss:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +1 (702) 895-2615